1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• WTF WTF x 1
  1. Okay, provenance, provenance, provenance. Who raced it for what team and when ? If it wasn't a full factory sponsored team with a championship winning rider, forget it, £15-20k max if you are lucky. Yes, JHP did a refresh and that would have been their only association with it. If this is a late 916 that'll be 7 years before JHP started supersports racing. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Heres a collection of parts that make up a Panigale 1299 R Superleggera Full Carbon.

Looks like a fantastic machine but as you will see it is not a collection of Motorcycle Parts as per the eBay advert.

Heres a picture providing proof that the bike is not in bits -

[​IMG]

9 miles from new. £73,995.00

Panigale 1299 R Superleggera Full Carbon - on eBay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The stands are very nice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. and i was impressed with the ceramic floor tiling;)

5. Sorry didn't realise this was the place for ebay bikes of interest.

I know now. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. That is the JHP showroom.

7. and very nice too:upyeah:

8. I'm going to do my garage with ceramic tiles. :) :upyeah:

9. Rob,a word to the wise just make sure they are non slip:upyeah:

10. I like to live dangerously. :imp:

A little more research into what is used in car showrooms etc, then I'll do it. :)

11. Always work clean and tidy i.e wash down as you Go:upyeah:good luck

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Nice Price:upyeah:

13. Yes thats my mates bike, and he lives around the corner from me now so if anyone comes to look at it let me know and I'll come with coffee :) There's someone coming tonight to look apparently. It's a genuine bike and he's just been too (lazy/drinking beer/bought a 1299) to get around to selling it and looks too good in the garage. Its hardly been touched for the last couple of years since he bought a 1299. Some minor body work damage from a slip in the wet but never any issues I'm aware of. I rode it for an afternoon a year or so back and it went really well, my first time on a 1098. Deffo worth a look if you're wanting a 1098 as its very clean and not been used much.

12071679_10153014010977186_1654013993_n.jpg IMG_1080.JPG IMG_1308.JPG IMG_0233.JPG

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information