1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. No more ebay bikes please i can look for myself!

2. Here you go then...
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. that's very kind of you - what about those on here who can't read though?

4. They can look at my notifications
    [​IMG]

5. So you only follow 1 thread - the one you don't want to read? It's making a lot of sense :)

6. Can you not un follow a thread ?
    I don't mind this thread you get, the good, the bad and the ugly bikes on ebay

7. Top right of page - unwatch - or totally ignore so you see it no more on any listing including recent posts :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Mmmm, and why did he not even bother to put fresh fuel in and start it after the re build - a bike of that value buying not running is a bit odd, nice though with a bit of body modification :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. has he got rep then?

10. Not sure if it is under the same ownership but 15 years ago or more I went to look at a bike he had in while I was visiting the girlfriend who lived in Windsor - my chain needed adjusting and I asked if I could borrow an Allen key as I lived in York - he wouldn't, said he'd do it for a minimum of 1 hours labour! And I was a potential customer. Took it down the road to PDQ who were only too happy to help.

11. well, this bevel was purchased from me few days ago for a lot less than £30k , he tried his best to buy it as cheap as poss, but ended up paying what i wanted.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well after selling my CX500 on line with Ebay the two gentlemen (father & son) from Eastern Europe (Hungarian) have turned up on a moped.
    Against my better judgement one has taken it for a short test ride (on private land) and returned happy with the bike.
    1. Sadly he cannot get insurance today. They want to spend time on my office computer looking through the compare websites.
    2. I've had a 20 minute discussion on the subject of Road tax and post office opening hours.
    3. They have no money. They want to pay via PAYPAL. I've said since they are collecting the goods I need CASH. Further I also said this in the ebay advert.
    They are now heading to the nearest cash point to try and get £1120 out of the wall....if they come back with it...I'll eat my hat.
    Happy days.

#658 AirCon, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 4
  13. Sounds well dodgy - did they have an electrical device with wires which fits into an ATM, by any chance?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Well 100% predictable they came back with just £300 and no insurance, however I've been educated as my local post office is open until 10pm on a Sunday to tax the bike!

My Trilby is safe from my nashers at the moment.

I have of course explained my trusting nature does not extend that far and they return later in the week.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information