1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I've always hated all triumphs, think speed triple has a bit of the Laverda Jota styling about it. Really not sure it would stir my loins enough for space in garage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. The early 'new' Triumph to have, will go up in value more than the others, but I don't want one :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Good idea with the watermarks - Ebay should do this automatically with all seller ID's!
    Could be a good deal for someone - might go cheap with that mileage :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Agree the watermarks are a very good idea, would cut the scammers to zero in one go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Even a £8.5 you could easily sink another
    Now that would make my loins tingle...maybe £3- £5k to recomission ? (if no major problems)

6. You forgot how to quote again :eyes:

7. Spec savers are needed I fear

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Too much stuff being non original for my liking, bolts all stainless on footpegs, oberon clutch cylinder, blue fitting on oil lines, EBC front discs and so on.

9. Interesting to know why it’s in bits and more to the point why the rear wheel is the wrong colour, the front has a black rim painted on, where are the front calipers?

10. Think maybe he was changing braking system ? The reservoir looks empty/brand new. Wheels are a strange one. This could be a real bargin or a absolute money pit for a brave soul !

11. They've had that in stock a while I think, along with strange red framed 2004 999s

12. And another 748R - a much tidier example IMO, anyone on here?
    I wonder what the reserve is?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hello SPS seller dude o_O say hi :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I asked about brakes & wheels....

15. You having a bid?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information