1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Sheffield had a zero miler that they appear to have shifted quickly at £36995 last year :thinkingface:

2. And you know as well as I do, the prices Sheffield ask are not always the price the customer pays. I recently spoke to someone who came away from there having paid substantially less than the bikes were advertised at. It’s all relative and I have noticed that the 1098R is not commanding quite such firm prices today. Andy

3. True, a lot are customer bikes I think that they sell on commission. But the rare bikes will keep climbing, the market always has a few 'corrections' for various outside influences. It wasn't long ago you could get a zero mile RC30 for £35k and someone is asking £80,000 for one now, pie in the sky maybe - but they have moved significantly Northwards over the last 5 years. Remember when a Brough Superior was £10,000 and that was deemed as pure stupidity, Vincent's being another example.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not as far North as Newcaslte and into my garage, they haven't. :(

5. Too tight when they were affordable :yum

6. That was RC45s, not RC30s. :bucktooth:

I think I was on a YTS when the RC30 came out. They were never affordable for me. :yum

7. You were on YTS when the Bone Shaker came out :bucktooth:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Rob,I was offered one back in jan 1994 from M.Doble for £12500 (RC45) but i'd two fireblades at that time and was short by about £300 odd quid back then,my rule is simple if you don't have the money in the bank then you don't buy...simple.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Not pretty enough for me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. What, not even when he has his hair in braids?:kissing_heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Catch one of them in your eye & you had it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information