For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Hhhhhhhhhhmmm....:Banghead:

2. I thought you had to be a gold medal liar to qualify for an account?

3. I gave up with e bay a long time ago and only buy/sell through the Lagos freeads,Nigeria.I have found that there is a lot less risk of being scammed,sold a pup or a seller running off with your hard earned? Made some great contacts through there as well - I've really fallen on my feet! Ive been fortunate enough to be introduced to a businessman whose uncle has the chemical process for turning turnips into krugerrands! What a touch? All I've got to do is send him my life's savings to get things rolling

• Like Like x 4
  4. Sounds honest can i have his contacts :D

5. You are trying to nick my contact!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nelson and Cream revenge, the part number quoted is for a 45mm-45mm standard system as fitted to many of the final series 748E and 748S bikes built from spring 2001 and sold as MY02. The pipe is not manufactured by Termignoni but was made by Zeuna and is not compatible with the headers from the 916/996 Termi 45mm std systems. I had it fitted to mine (no longer as the manifolds all cracked) and have the same collector in the garage, easy to spot on the bike as the manifold is part of the header unlike the Termi systems. This is not a 45-50mm system as stated and the silencer end will accept standard 45mm end cans. Part number only comes up in the final 2003 issued 748 parts book.

#226 Denzil the Ducati, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. What a perfect answer, I'll let him know.

8. Can't get much cheaper then that one Toby
    That must be a mistake when listing from Moto rapido £121, worst still did someone purchase one.

9. I'd venture to suggest that is a simple error which I will rag Craig and Luke about when we pick up the Diavel this afternoon. Andy

10. It's not an error it is done on purpose. It's in order to keep the listing open on ebay.
    18 sold at 21, and now the final one at 121 so no sucker dares to buy it.
    If the last one is sold they need to make a new listing on ebay, so they just temporarily
    jack up the price till there are more available.

11. It must take a long time to list the amount of parts Moto Rapido have on eBay, makes since but hope no one gets one at that price,

Android, you mention a Diavel, there is a chap around my way thats putting the front and rear end of one and grafting it to an Aprila rsv,
    i would like to see it when finished.

12. So that is the one thing I learned today. Spoke to Craig and that is exactly how it works. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Learn something new every day :)

14. Sounds interesting. My girlfriend's Diavel had a MAP sensor fail so had both changed. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information