1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Looks to be a cheap Tricolore when taking in to account a the last few that have sold. Mileage questions would need to be clarified though, a check with the factory would be on my radar too with it being first registered in June 2013 (Although DVLA description seems to be correct, Tricolore's were only available for 1 year) and a few areas that could do with tidying up too...

Glad I pulled the trigger in autumn as the tide may have turned with the value of the Tricolore's now... A few have come to the market over winter (and sold) around the price point that Italia Moto have recently listed one for.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332589920087

#541 Ben Mallinson, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  2. Ben,i agree all the way with you that's why i listed it,yes it's only a S spec model but oh so pretty:upyeah:

3. rob,good research work:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. still a bargain me think's if the paterwork is in order,just to own one and ride it maybe:upyeah:as opposed to the collector

5. I thought this was the parts thread :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. yeah,,but what the hell;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Let's not go there again.... peace.png

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. i'm still in learning mode and in nappie's,,by the end of the year i just might get there:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. My Monster 1200 Spark exhaust on eBay.
    Like new. Great sound.
    Item number 192486081403

• Crap Crap x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information