1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. #161 soloman, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I like his eBay name, Fast Frank.

3. Hi
    New to the forum and I'd like to share this with you all,It's what I've sorted out for a camera mount on my Panigale.
    Very sturdy and very easy to fit in less than 5 minutes using Allen keys and a 10 mm spanner.

Ebay item number 111837840188

Cheers Dave

4. I know a bloke called Fat Frank.

Don't think he sells bike parts on ebay though... :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rare! Genuine DUCATI 999S BLACK COMPLETE SWINGARM ASSEMBLY - the grey style arm never came in black did it? True, it's rare :) Oh, he generally lies about mileage by all accounts too ;)

6. I can't believe that people fall for the e bay " bargain price" adverts still? The place is riddled with scammers,liars,miss described goods and every bit of trickery known to man.When it all goes "Tits Up" they don't want to help you - all they are interested in is getting in the fees.If something looks cheap and considerably lower priced than similar goods - walk away before you throw your hard earned up the road!!!

7. out of interest whos this comment aimed at? or is this your opinion in general?

8. #178 jack999s, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
Do Not Sell My Personal Information