1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay Pannier Liners

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by sauluk, Aug 29, 2014.

1. I have on of there top box liners, also have some aftermarket pannier bags, they are much easier to pack and fit ok, maybe not as good as ducati ones, but do the job for a fraction of the cost

2. Ok I do not have hard panniers but what I use are vacuum pack bags. Put your clothes in and suck the air out to minimise space it takes and keep it dry. Works a treat for clothes and if you in to it sleeping bags as it compresses them.

Saying that you need a small pump to remove air which I always carry (doubles up as tyre pump if need be).

3. hi - the negative feedback was from me. but it turned out they sent two of the large pannier bags, so it didnt fit the exhaust side too well. They very kindly then sent me another set - 1 large, 1 small - meaning i now have 4. Rather conveniently the additional 2 fit side by side in the top box - so im all set :)
    Good quality bags - cheap, perfect

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Did you rescind your negative feedback? just wondering;)

5. wasnt aware i could - but certainly will.. looking into it now. i left the negative as they took just over a week to respond so i presumed they were ignoring my complaint. all resolved, happy customer..

6. in fact it wasnt negative, was neutral... dont see how i can remove/

7. Sorry, didn't mean to make you paranoid :)

8. haha. no problems, not making me paranoid at all, but a fair point..

it doesnt seem i can revoke, he has to request it to be modified. Anyway.. good pannier bags, make sure you get 1 big and 1 smaller for exhaust side pannier and all is well!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ive got em now. Yet to put them in the panniers but look very convenient and functiinal

10. I have a full set of genuine Ducati ones for sale. Someone is interested in them, but has not come back to me. If i dont hear from them within the week, I want £110 incl. P&P. Used once only.

11. What size panniers are they for Chang ? I'm interested.

12. They should fit both, broke, as the DP pannier bags have an extending zip.

13. Cheers Duke I've got the standard (small) panniers and a top box.

14. Yes Broke, Duke is Right. There is an expanding zip around them for either 58ltr or 73 ltr. See pictures attached. Right is fully expanded, left is lightly loaded (standard)

20141007_185234.jpg

#34 Chang, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  15. The DP bags are worth the money IMHO as they have a zipped netting on each half inside so when you open the bags all your gear doesn't fall out. I used mine for a 10 day tour to Italy last month and the bags were perfect.

16. I use the Bestem bags . Delivered from the US for around £50. They are expanding and more sensibly designed than the OE ones. They are tailored so all the room is utilised on the exhaust side.

bag.jpg

17. After all this I ended up using my kreiga tail packs. Just can't bring myself to use side panniers

18. Every time I see this thread it looks like eBay panty liners

19. I see that too!! lol

20. Then you need to go to Specsavers! :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information