1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing Profile ?

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by GaryO, May 4, 2016.

1. Good afternoon Admin.

Please could you replace the 2007 1098S in my profile with my new ride, a 2016 MTS DVT ? Many thanks. Rich.

2. You can self update your avatar, click on your name then select avatar and replace with your desired photo. There is a Multifarter in your profile piccie?

AFA0EC20-C1A0-4083-A8E9-400F9164C196.jpeg

3. Thx.
    It's the text in my profile details I can't seem to edit. Doesn't seem to give me the option to edit the bike I own from my old 1098 to my new Mutley, the avatar for which I successfully changed as you can see.
    Thx.
    Rich.

4. Do you mean your signature? Which is the first open in the left hand column.

5. @El Toro can do that for you

• Like Like x 1
  6. No it's what he rides
    Only admin can do that

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Done :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Many thanks folks.

9. @El Toro

Please can you change my profile?

Location to Chiclana de la Frontera, Cadiz, Spain and Ride to BMW 1250RT

T.I.A.

10. Good morning,
    Could you please remove my ride Triumph etc and replace with Multistrada 1200S Touring 2017
    Also there seems to be a USA flag against my name but I am definitely in the UK.
    Many thanks

11. LOL...I still have an Israeli flag against my name. No idea why. I live in Kent and am not of that faith. I asked for it to be removed ages ago, but nothing happened and I can't do it from my Profile.

12. @El Toro

13. I’ve alway had you down as a proud supporter of the Israeli state!
    Saying that I can’t see mine.

14. Ride amended

The flags shown are down to where your ISP is based, not where you are based.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ahhh...OK. I work for a big IT company. I wasn't aware that my ISP/VPN is located in Israel...thought it was Ireland, to be honest. Not a big issue, to be fair...all good. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mine shows a US flag as well, definitely using a UK ISP ...

17. Oh hang on, it's gone, that's weird.

18. Depends where you’re ISP has their servers

• Like Like x 1
  19. True ... flag seems to have gone now anyway ...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information