1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Envy Bike Lift (+ Abba & Bursig Lift Stands)

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by t965m, Apr 9, 2012.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Thanks :D ............I think Abba are going to have to go into overdrive with the production of these stands.....

abba_facebook_post_didnt_it_do_well.jpg

2. I've emailed them to see if they'll do an upgrade kit for my standard Abba Superbike stand. It just needs the lift thingy and the whizzy-about bits, really.

3. Used mine a couple of times now, I really cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I gotta get one of these babys , Save my joints and back. My home made Abba style stand is OK but this is the business.

5. The stand part isn't the same.

I looked at the stand at the Stafford show at the weekend and its a very impressive piece of kit. Will have to wait until next winter now though as i want to be spending money on riding it and not messing with it.

6. No-looks similar but not enough-Abba have confirmed that I'd have to buy the whole thing. No chance with the SPS project.

• Like Like x 2
  7. £25 for the kit; although I've been told when I order mine for the middle or third week of feb. It may well be included in with the pro skylift package for free.

8. Bugger! Ordered the Skylift yesterday, and it's being delivered today, but I thought the foot operator was an improvement on the old design and came as standard, I'll see what's delivered, then order the foot operator if it's not there,

9. Might be worth a phone call ;-)
    Phone Steve, Tel: 01245 322331 (option 1)

10. To be honest it's surprising how easy it is to lift - never needed a foot pedal, it only takes a minute or two anyway :smileys:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information