excited for tommoro

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by suzuki man, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Just out of interest would a dealer REALLY let a 20yo kid test ride a Panigale? Sounds a tad irresponsible to me. Unless he's put a huge wedge down as a deposit. Or he's Jorge Lorenzo. :smile:

2. We should be commending Suzuki man's youthful exuberance, especially when Ducatis are seen by other riders to be ridden by miserable old codgers! :biggrin: Nice to see another Ducati rider in his twenties

Sort out your name though Suzi :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3

3. Hear hear

4. cheers mr c and yets , the name will be staying as i love suzuki , but aside that me getting a ducati was a down alot to inspiration from casey stoner and carl fogarty , but mainly down to stoner . In my honest opinion , he is the best rider theres ever been regardless how many titles he HASNT won compared to others i.e rossi , i think stoners usage of the desmosedici was amazing to say the least , Im quite proud to have this panigale i must say , and im not loaded either , im only on 6.50 an hour at work so its not alot , im just workin to afford this ducati and to enjoy it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. well thats the thing , i didnt test ride it i done the deal all over the phone

6. Go for it SM no one can knock your enthusiasm. Certainly better than reading the moaning from the Multistrada owners haa haa

Coat

Door

BANG

• Like Like x 4
  7. Just give it time, think about a full system and, when it's run it, ride it like you stole it. Riding a Ducati is the most rewarding thing you can do on two wheels !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ignore the old farts they're just jealous, get n and ride the thing...altho I'm hoping you have enough money to ride the thing!! :upyeah:

9. All the Superbike Ducatis (and the Supersports) like to be ridden quite hard. They are rubbish at pootling about. The Pani is a 1200cc twin, so riding it as it is meant to be ridden will mean being over the legal limit, pretty much everywhere (but not in town and village where you just have to suffer it). Ducatis are focused machines. Just don't kill yourself learning how to use it.

it's quite a step up from an in-line 4 600. Give yourself the time to get used to it.

It's probably a fairly barmy bike for the road in that it is really designed to produce its best at over road speeds. Even my 999 makes little sense at legal speeds. But then the 916 didn't either - nor even the 851. Racing heritage, innit.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information