1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Pics: New V4 Panigale Successor!! In-moto Magazine

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Topolino, Jun 23, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy Coo. To say I am disappointed is to understate my whelm levels entirely. That is truly awful. A Ducati VFR. The shame. That designer needs a good kicking. You'd need to be wearing a paper bag on your head riding one of those.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'm holding back judgement on the style. The first leaked pictures of the FE looked terrible with the red wheels but that looks stunning when seen properly, perhaps not traditionally Ducati classy but stunning non the less.

3. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looking at it again, wonder why their testing it with no rear hugger?

5. Feels like 2003 again.....999 anyone?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Was just about to say something very similar :laughing:

7. That's because you are wise and sage.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. 999s mono by far the most unique and jaw dropping sports bike that Ducati have produced. From its stance to all the angles on the bike everywhere you look ! Its not even open for debate....;)

If this new v4 stroodle is as per the pic, Ducati are well wide of the mark & have departed from the essence of a ducati....being unique. No "passion" in this design, all v japaneseeee

Not long to wait to find out.

But cant say same for the v4 Ducati Stroodle...

• Like Like x 1
  9. I read somewhere its only got something like 85 lb of torque. How's it going to cope with a headwind? Has it got pedals?

Less torque than my battery drill, a twin spar frame and four teeny weeny little pistons..... Can't help thinking that's been done before. :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I think the memory of all the slagging they got for the Terblanche designs is still an open wound for Ducati and as 'everyone' seems to love the look of the Pani then keeping it similar seems only natural for them I guess.

Would have preferred to see something a bit different though, still, if it goes like stink people will soon forgive its looks probably. The 999 series Ducati's best-selling Superbike despite all of the internet moaning iirc? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  11. It doesn't look that bad, although if the base model is £20k, they can fucking shove it :joy::joy::joy:

12. I have yet to see an italian designed car or bike that is not nice to look at (forget the very cheap budget cars)...just cannot beat them when is coming to design. Quality management on the other side is the opposite, you cannot beat The Rising Sun country :)
    Therefore I believe it would be an interesting bike in flesh.
    So far all we could see is a sketch, a minimal mod here and there could completely change the final appereance in a pleasent way.
    For me still the 916 and MV F4 are the pinnacle of motorcycle design.

13. I heard from an "insider" it was going to be £30k, but that was ages ago and may have been just the rumour mill going full pelt.

14. 999 won more Wsbk races than any other Ducati but it was far from the best selling Ducati.

15. Only if they don't want to sell any.

Panigale took a lot of R1 and BMW riders as it wasn't miles out price wise and decent PCP deals. That price will exclude those buyers

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. I dunno I seem to remember being surprised to read that it was Ducati's best-selling Superbike but that was probably a 100 years ago!

17. wonder how you change the near side starter? :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. why not staggered in a big bang format?

19. the intrigue is almost overwhelming.......:laughing: someone put us out of our misery :motorcycleduc:

this pic below: no mirrors, no indos, the fairing looks to say "panigale v4s" ? Whats the black mark on the front fender where the disc meets it, almost blocked out by sunlight ? The angle of the front fairing looking at the forks as a reference dont look right either ?

[​IMG]

Now......f you compare fairing above with the below, i reckon the one above "leaked" is a mock up.....close to what we will see, but not the finished design? Under the bars where the writing would normally be is as one piece that extends to cover the first half of the fuel tank, but on the mule below, its much more of an accented design on the sides kind of sticking out and pointed down, although the frame looks similar on both bikes where your knees would point. Plus the double exhaust loop at the back of the engine in front of the rear wheel are similar on the mule and the above pic.

the suspense !!:scream:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Seems we will have an updated r1, brand new s1000rr?? and panigale v4..interesting year ahead :)

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information