1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Pics: New V4 Panigale Successor!! In-moto Magazine

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Topolino, Jun 23, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theyre certainly not aiming at club racers but there again the 1299 wasn't either. Had been wondering about one of these but won't bother now I know it's an 1100.

2. No sign of an oil filter cartridge, nor an oil level sight glass. Perhaps you'll have to drop the sump to change the filter. If there's an electronic oil level sensor, I hope it works better than their fuel level sensors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was going to buy ten of them but I won't now because other people don't like the look of the unofficial photo :sob:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I think I just heard my 1098R laughing or was it crying..

5. I'm sure I saw the word trumpet on the wiring loom... is Triumph supplying OEM parts?

6. unofficial photo(s) that look just like the test bike....

Looks are a huge part of Ducati ownership.

Bit like having a girlfriend that shags well but looks like a bit of a pig... we've all porked them, but you wouldn't wife it..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Oh good :)

8. Be nice to put the engine in whatever package Pierobon come up with.

9. Can't wait for the Hitler bunker video expose!
    Hitler, "You had the best looking bike in the world and you update it with this".........etc etc
    Que anxious looking SS staff....

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Why would the SuperSport staff be nervous? They have nothing to fear from the likes of that new V4 ...

• Like Like x 1
  11. The intake has variable trumps. Their position is measured by a potusiometer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Doubt it, they never jumped from the 916 to the V4

13. must he a suzuki saboteur in ducati.....:laughing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Potentially they've taken the heart of a lion and stuck it in a donkey.

#334 Nelson, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  15. Haha I bet it will beat whatever production bike any here has :upyeah:

16. CJS can, indeed, create wine from water ;) :punch::joy:

17. Yes, apparently so, I'll be sending him 100 gallons of water very soon :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  18. With this pig, they'd better stick some high bars on it, lower the foot pegs and call it a sports tourer. Then fire the lemons that designed it and start again.

19. About £500 and 3 pairs of trousers until they are taught

20. Would that also be the junking of the restrictive system, the leaning off of the bike and that it would never even pass a Belgian MOT never mind Euro4/5?

Most leave as standard or simply a can or system with supplied map. In which case you'll get the standard torque plus a load more :upyeah:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information