1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fancy Numberplates

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Jun 30, 2024.

1. At our local hospital there was an anaesthetist with GASMAN on his car and GASBAG on his wifes!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. That's quite appropriate given the level of Land Rover theft at the moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. an old mate from Georgia bought a car as a runaround while he was here, it was a mark two Cortina with 911E in the numberplate. personalised plates weren't fetching such a fortune back then, but it was still worth more than the car, despite me urging him to sell it separately he never bothered. I bet it's not on that mark two Cortina anymore!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I had FAB 880X on a GSX400 twin, that I scrapped when I blew the engine up. The plate was definitely worth more than the bike, but I didn't know it at the time.

5. A quick walkout this morning and spotted this one..........
    20240711_090036[1].jpg

6. Dont know if its just me but the further north you seem to go the more private plates you seem to see.

7. More disposable income?

8. Saw this today on the way to live up to my forum name

IMG_2150.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  9. IMG_4741.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  10. IMG-20230528-WA0000.jpg
    I saw this in that there Covent Garden last year, fair play mate it did make me laugh.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. No doubt someone like that ex-Pimlico plumber bloke.........

12. Kid round my way had a scoot with BE11 END

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Saw UK 10M TT on an Iveco motor home parked up in the rider’s camping area at Donny over the WSBK weekend. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  14. McGuinness?

15. V4 SFS

PXL_20240730_140039657.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. 20240821_093750[1].jpg I've seen many on my travels in recent times but this one's spoton matching the vehicles model.

• Like Like x 4
  17. I went to the DVLA auctions to buy one for myself, I managed to get it for the reserve price with no other bidders, S 81RDS if id got there an hour earlier I could of got my wife's number which went through M 81RDS both for the price I was willing to pay for one.

• Like Like x 5
  18. If you’d had a marker pen handy, you could’ve turned ‘Iveco’ into ‘massIvecock’ :p

• Like Like x 2
  19. Has TO 55 ER been taken…..?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I've got V25 LSD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information