1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite adverts

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mattmccabebrown, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I like the new H&M adverts!

2. Perv

• Like Like x 2
  3. I remember the first time I saw it on a colour telly.

Two and a half channels back in them days...

• Like Like x 1

4. :tongue:

#29 El Toro, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Ducati would do well to take a leaf out this mob's book when it comes to advertising...

#34 figaro, Dec 10, 2012
    #35 Borgo Panigale, Dec 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  7. You have to admire a company that in this day and age sees the DNA of its product as "hooliganism" and unabashedly seeks to communicate that with its advertising.

#36 gliddofglood, Dec 10, 2012
  8. I like this ad because if you're a bloke its great to look at.

I also love the bit where the girl puts on her cool shades for a couple of secs prior to putting on her helmet with smoked visor. So now she can't see anything, right? Wrong! Because when she takes her helmet off, there are no shades!

I know, she tried out the option of helmet, dark visor and shades, didn't think it was a good one. Thought about it for a little while, and decided to take them off. But she'd have to go back to the flat because there is nowhere to put them in her skin-tight leathers (or the empty garage).

But then, hey: as she is strutting down the corridor, one minute her hands are empty, the next they are gloved with dark glasses in one of them.
    Lucky the film is only a couple of minutes long with continuity errors like that. Over a 2 hour film you wouldn't have a clue what's going on!

Still, who cares eh? Great body, leather, bikes, riches, boat, helicopter. I must get a Visa Black Card at once! At once, did you hear me?!!

9. That wet nail varnish in those boots ~going to be messy getting those socks off later

10. Socks? Surely not?

11. I know I should have watched the whole thing

I guess she can afford new boots & corn plasters

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information