1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Bike!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by TomS, Jan 10, 2015.

1. I really must object to this sexist statement.....If you dont mind that is.

2. I don't mind at all :)

3. Ahhhhh NO thats not fair, it's cheating no wonder us poor blokes can never do right you're always changing the rules. ;)

4. When it suits :) lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I married my Miss right.It was only later that i found out her first name was Always.
    Only joking dear.

• Like Like x 1
  6. :confused: YMFB (Steve), how did you know what Ducbird's bike was called and can't you even see, she is polishing it, so that just goes to show you CAN polish Mat........

And anyway I think that Ducbird's bike was matt and she's polished the heck out of it and now it's the right colour. Some people will stop at nothing to get a red thing. "Money's too tight to mention" and all that. God there I go again another Mick Hucknell flashback!! :Muted:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Just been delivered, can't wait to get out for a ride at the weekend!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  8. Did they supply you with ammo for those cannons or have you got to buy the ammo through the parts catalogue?

9. you better move it before that Datsun reverses over the top of it !!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Don't knock the Datsun, I learnt to drive in one of those and passed my test in a Datsun Sunny in 1984 :)

11. hey mate,, had lots of fun in the old sunnys :Happy:

12. Mind you I think the one in his picture has a few more ponies than my instructors car.

Is it the 350z ?

13. no that's the GTR in pic,, I like the 350 :upyeah:

14. My mate had one the jap import soft top I used it a couple of days for work very nice.

15. Long live the Datsun! It's an R35 GTR running 640hp, so slightly nippy! Quicker than the bike but when I've got an engine next to my knackers I'm sure the Monster will feel a lot quicker!

• Like Like x 1

16. If you need any help polishing just shout :)

17. I used to work for Nissan in the late 80/90
    I worked stores/service and finally assessing and ordering body panels for accident repairs and delivering said parts

Even got to drive the boss's bluebird zx turbo to the accident repair shops
    :)

18. I really should've sorted the ground anchor before putting the bike in the garage, covered in bloody dust now. Dirty before I've ridden it :Arghh:

• Funny Funny x 1

19. The excitement has left you all cotton wool at the thought stage :)

#80 Ducbird, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information