1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fkin Moron Twats

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Philm, Apr 15, 2021.

1. On a Ducati 996 maybe, but to 911....there are loads out there with BIG miles. Its not italian or British you know ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. To be fair, minus the pretend gold chain (yours would be real), that does sound quite a lot like you Sweary Mary :thinkingface:

3. barks worse than his bite i reckon, although doesn't suffer Tor.. fools gladly. :upyeah:

4. That was the fella.
    I told me (toward the end) his 100% feedback became a liability, as it was as leverage by these shady c*nts.

5. Totally. My son started to put bike related stickers on the back of the shed on wheels just after I got it but I soon put a stop to that as it not only invited a break in to the motorhome itself but probably also my house/workshop in order to get at the bikes. The girlf already found one dodgy bloke mooching around the yard claiming he had the wrong address and I had to shoo away another one trying to con his way into our house by claiming we had a slipped ridge tile, without positively advertising what treasure they may find inside. I told the guy (accurately) that the last time I heard that "slipped tile" story it was being given in evidence at Isleworth Crown Court, at which point he left rather rapidly and sheepishly....:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Oi! I think that's my old avatar pic :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Cheeky cvnt. Am fuken class me..... :kissing_heart:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. MH, go for a 300 KTM, you’ll have a scream.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information