1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured For Sale For Sale: 899 Panigale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by noonooo, Jan 7, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling my much loved 899 due to moving the Canada later this year. I thought long and hard about shipping it over but I’d have to mothball it until it was 15 years old before I could ride it there.

63 reg, I’m 3rd owner since 2019
    7200ish miles
    Pretty much stock apart from levers and headlight bulbs (still have originals)
    Tail tidy (still have original elephant wang)
    Full dealer service history, next service due around April, all receipts going back to 2013
    Termi cans
    Radiator guard from one of the decent radiator guard makers, the name escapes me. Evotech maybe?
    Optimate charger and dust cover included

I can confirm any the details once I can be arsed to go to the garage, always stored inside, I’m a mild mannered granny who’s never tracked it etc etc

I’ve loved owning it, will most likely buy another once I’ve moved. Thought I’d offer here before chucking it on autotrader.

£8500 to the forum seems about right, I’m in north London. IMG_4424.jpeg

#1 noonooo, Jan 7, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2024
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Great bike, good price, somebody should snap your hand off even though it’s slightly the wrong time of year to be selling :upyeah: GLWS

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers, yeah not really the ideal time but the earlier I can cancel my garage rental the more I’ll save. Worst case I’ll still have a bike to ride in the summer, tragic!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wow that’s a proper good price that, seems more like a trade in price.

GLWS

5. Yeah it’s priced low! Hope they are worth more than that as I paid £9500 got mine in Feb last year haha. GLWS

6. Yeah might be a touch low, still gives me a bit more than I paid for it. Plus there’s the annual service due in a few months so figure a few bob less would split the difference

• Like Like x 4
  7. Have you had any interest? just wondering, I'd love it but can't stretch that far. Have you thought of contacting one them there competition sites? such as Rev Comps, The Giveaway Guys, Apex 66 etc. I'm sure they would give something near what you're wanting?!! All on facebook or internet with contact info.

8. Good luck with the sale. Lovely bike. It will fly at that price once spring comes round (but hopefully before!)

9. Private message sent

• Like Like x 1
  10. You sent a profile page message
    Your post count is under 30 so you cannot send pm

11. Now sold to a lovely new owner, thanks everyone for the kind words

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Thank God for that o_O
    I almost bought it as a spare ;)o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Thread closed