1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stu....the idea is to just post links here to 'ads' in the Classifieds section ;-) i.e. keeping posts short and sweet making browing items for sale/wanted quick and easy.
    I'll leave as is this time as need to get to grips with the new forum software!

2. No worries Stu.......copy the content of your post above and paste into a new thread in the Classified section, then edit your post above deleting the content and paste in the link to your 'ad' in Classifieds :D

3. For sale: As discussed previously the purchase of a new house means the Multistrada has to go.

2010 reg 1200 ABS
    7950 miles (about to get new dash under warranty so ODO will show 0)
    Full service history (last serviced in Dec '13)
    Massive list of accessories including: Touratech luggage with liners, Alt Rider luggage rack, Ducati performance seats, R&G protection, Garmin sat-nav with touratech lockable mount, Dark screen, fender extender, de-cat pipe and Fat ducs, Scott oiler, Carbon tank pads, Stainless steel cylinder protection plate, various parts powder coated black (exhaust sheild, pegs, luggage rack).

Genuinely one of the best specced Multistradas for sale in the UK at the minute.

£8750 ono located in Belfast about 5 mins drive from the Docks or Airport. (I work in a car dealer so it's on display in our Yamaha showroom as a favour)

Any questions or for more pics you can email me on [email protected]

thanks
    multistrada.jpg

4. Neil ;-)

.....and see my post directly before yours ;-)
    Good luck with the sale.

5. Neillfergie, would you consider selling the Garmin (which model is it?) and mount on it's own?

6. Gone

#446 Big stu, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  7. Sorry, the classified link wasn't working :(

Triple trouble, I want to sell the whole thing as one package, the mount would be a biggish job to strip and its an older Zumo sat-nav so not that valuable on it's own... sorry

• Like Like x 1
  8. @Neillfergie - no worries (I didn't think to look!).........early days of site software update!!

9. I give up :rolleyes:

10. Apologies Andy. Using tapatalk and wasn't sure how to link. Try again....

11. #451 Jase1, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. No worries.......

13. #453 Biot, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  14. Gone

#454 Big stu, Mar 28, 2014
  15. I got £250 for my OE / standard ECU - actually the OE and 'Race' ECU's (2010 to 2012 anyway) are exactly the same hardware just different 'programming'/fuel maps etc. I sold that to a guy in Japan, all bikes sold new there with 100bhp (if I remember right) power restrictions so even the stock UK/EU ECU would give him a major performance boost!
    You could try making people like Chris at CJS Racing aware that you have the ECU available ;-)

16. image.jpg As new condition save £34 on new price I'm looking for £80 delivered. NOW SOLD

#457 colin57, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  17. Too late for selling "sprocket flanges". 1st April was on Tuesday.

18. #460 Big stu, Apr 6, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information