1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi mine is about to go to Metropolis barnet black mts 1200st. just under 14000mles, all good as far as im concerned. phone mike sales and mention me or pm.

2. Hi
    Let me have your email or mobile and I'll send bank account details, ps where are I sending them to.
    Cheers Paul.

3. Thanks Steve, I'll riding the new bike back from Bristol so that will be long enough to see if the new bike is uncomfortable!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I will take the aztec spacers if still available

5. Hi
    Aztec spacers and Fatducts now sold.
    Thanks.

6. Don't usually like to sound off on a public forum but I am so pi**ed off with one of the members here. As I have previously posted I had my Multi stolen and I am after another one. I was contacted by a forum member with a bike that sounded perfect, he told me what he had been offered as a trade in, I offered a bit more and we agreed a firm deal,as the bike was very low mileage with a fsh and a warranty I was happy to agree to buy blind, we spoke on the phone and he texted me the reg so I could HPI the bike and we agreed I would come down to pick it up today, he lives about 2 hours away. We agreed he would text me his full address this morning, I can understand that he might not have wanted to send me the address where the bike was kept in advance. I have gone to the expense of HPI'ing the bike,£24, insuring it, £92, and hiring a van to go and get it £49. Now the guy is not taking my calls, isn't responding to texts and appears to have gone back on the deal. If he has some odd problem with his mobile ( he didn't cut the call when I rang from a different phone number) then I am sorry but I don't think so. Really really disappointing when people behave like that, he could at least have the common decency to call or text me.

7. Unbelievable! As if you hadn't had enough trouble you get this as well!

8. What disgraceful behaviour.

I feel he should be named and shamed unless there is an acceptable explanation.

Maybe even banned from this forum.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If it's any consolation, I made a 250 mile round trip last weekend to buy a ped for my soon to be 16 son that was described as being in excellent condition (by a church goer) and appeared so in the Autotrader photos. When I saw it in the flesh it was a rust bucket and I wasn't even inclined to barter. Some people...

10. cadoganpier,

Sorry to hear about your experience but it does happen all too regularly sadly (ever been bidding on an eBay sale that suddenly gets removed for no reason as an example?).

The seller may have had a genuine reason for pulling out ( ie the dealer wanted the trade-in at their price for the deal to work?) but that's little consolation to you. What's actually poor is the fact the seller didn't have the minerals (aka Snatch) to just be up front about it. As a result, I suspect they'll not be on here in the near future but, should they appear, let me know by PM so I don't waste my time trying to buy something off them.

I hope you find another bike which will turn out to be exactly what you're looking for mate - chances are the other one was a turkey anyway! :upyeah:

11. Selling my silver 2013 (March) Multistrada 1200S Touring 'Skyhook', 5800m, Serviced at Metropolis. Standard Touring version with additional crashbars, biketrac installed and almost one year of warranty left. asking 12.5 k, East London.

12. Hi
    I am selling my Arai Corsair Ducati helmet Size XL. I have owned it for 18 months cost £499 can only be described as Excellent condition, one tiny mark on visor ( but not noticeable) it has the reactolite visor insert fitted (can be removed). £250 ono. Must collect from South Yorkshire, or you can arrange courier.

Genuine Multistrada Pannier liners/ bags. These are as new never been used, buyer to collect from South Yorkshire or will post at cost. £60 ono
    Thanks for looking message me for more details.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

13. PM sent with regards pannier liners.

14. Hi
    Pannier liners now sold
    Helmet
    Screen
    Rear mudguard still for sale.
    Thanks.

15. He

Helmet now sold

Rear paddock stand for sale
    £45 must collect from South Yorkshire

Screen and rear holder still for sale

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

16. Big stu,

Do you still have these 1200 spare bulb sets, very interested in buying a set for touring europe.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information