1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone got a spare indicator lense lying around? Don't want to pay £21 for the whole stork thing; bloody Ducati parts fish paste. Why don't they just sell that bit on it's own?
    11 plate 1200 S Touring.
    Ta.

2. 1000 fugly left hand mirror as twat of a mate has snapped it for me

3. brand new LEFT HAND rear side panel for 1200s in red, still in box £65 (postage at cost)

#544 Unicycler, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  4. After a chain tension gauge for my Mutley 1200. Lost mine and don't want to buy a whole tool kit for a bit of stamped steel the size of a small match box. Ta.

5. After a Multi 1200 compatible rear paddock stand if anyone has one collecting dust?

6. Hi. Has anyone got a set of wind deflectors for a 13my mts? Have tried making a set but they weren't exactly brilliant!!!!!! Have got the Palmer brackets and mra spoiler, tried on a puig and on the std screen, almost there but still not great. Any help/advice welcome. Cheers.

7. After a carbon pikes peak screen or similar for a 2012 MTS!

8. Fatducs for sale, in perfect working order £70 including postage
    Also aztec spacers £15 including postage

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. H

10. Any interest in a 12 plate MTS with 6k, side panniers, touring screen, heated grips? Drop me a message

11. Anyone have a red Multi 1200 topbox they wish to sell?

12. I'm after pannier liners, a decat and an OEM screen (3 pin) any condition is fine as it'll be heavily fettled

13. There is no fitting kit for the top box,!,, on ebay

I did not think you can buy I kit separate please check up before buying a top box only :)

14. You can source all the parts separately to fit a Ducati top box, as they are on the GT model as standard and therefore available as spares - might not be cost effective thou'. I used this approach to replace a spacer under one of the mounting arms which disappeared into a dark corner of the garage.

15. Fleabay ones seem to end up selling for not far off i can buy a new one with my discount. Some very stupid lazy people buying on ebay these days.

I bet that one with no kit sells for £250+.

16. WANTED: Bags Connection City.

[​IMG]

Willing to swap or px for my Engage version.

17. I think people pay too much for second hand on ebay too I used Smc for my top box in October they have a discount day 25 0/0 off so made my top box £320 brand new all fittings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information