1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #562 Swampdonkey, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  2. Wireless fuel filler cap wanted

3. Good Lick with that. I am off to have the one I had fitted replaced with Std. No fault of the dealer but there seems to be a generic fault with them at the moment. He has been trying for four months to get a new one but Ducati can't tell him when a working batch will be available.

I'd stick with key for now if I were you. Nice to have yes but PITA

4. That might explain why I was quoted November when I tried to order. Perhaps Ducati are fixing the design before building more?

5. Yeah thats what the dealer said, trouble is there is no indication as to when that might be. I will get one at some point. You can have my non working one tomorrow if you want it. It opens without the key, just never bloody locks...lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Actually the Std one is going back on and I have got a set on pannier liners (all three boxes) as an offset against the cost. He owes me a couple of quid but will sort the EXVL error that has just developed tomorrow for what I am owed. Seems like a deal to me =)

7. Fitzjnr, better to fail open than locked (ahem) like mine.

8. Why...something else to go wrong and leave you stranded. Just get a non_radio key cut and keep it in the side pocket.

9. Can you get these cut as normal on the high street?

10. Worth phoning round, some places with just conventional cutting (milling/'grinder') equipment say they can't do them...

[​IMG]
    DUCATI OEM BLACK KEY WITHOUT TRANSMITTER / TRANSPONDER
    Ducati blank keys available from Dealers - part number 59840291A

11. Thanks Andy

12. I have a set of Givi liners for MTS panniers which I can sell you. Send me a PM with your details and we can sort something out.

13. WANTED
    new caliper mounting bolts
    DP clear tank side protectors

if anyone has any they don't want, do let me know!

14. Hello all selling my garmin ducati zumo 220 sat nav with own bracket which is adjustable and wiring loom want around 200 for it

15. Any chance of a pic or two? may be interested.

16. Fatducs for sale, in perfect working order £70 including postage

17. image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. MTS 1200 Acessories,, Off my now sold 2013 bike, everything excellent condition,
    Red ducati panniers with key and liner bags used once including lower brackets ,
    Ducati spot light kit, complete boxed with instructions,
    Givi luggage rack for monokey box and mounting rails,
    Leo vince de cat pipe bought March this year, and titanium Leo vince end can, not too loud,
    Navihalter above clocks sat nav mount,
    Moto mfg, rear wheel hub nut and front spindle socket stainless steel,
    Moto mfg spindle holder front axle,
    Rear wheel balancing adapter to use on standard static bike wheel balancer, I made it in aluminium to balance my rear wheel, just fit to wheel and mount like a front in balancer,,
    Brand new red ducati stretch bike cover,
    Ducati Scott oiler kit nearly new boxed
    Not advertised elsewhere , I will put it on e bay in a week or so,, forest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information