1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Peter, yes sorry they are sold.

3. For Sale: Carbon hugger, sport version that came with my 1200S, should also fit twin spark model (but not DVT)
    [​IMG]
    £50 plus £5 postage (or collection)

#1343 Twin4me, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016

4. Cheers anyway

5. Do you still have tailtidy? If so how much thanks

6. Hi Mike, sorry it's sold I'm afraid.

Cheers, Pete.

7. [​IMG]Anyone want this? It's free just come and get it. Was used on trailer for track bike. In Upper Hartfield, East Sussex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. I have a hose ta...:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I meant the brick underneath [emoji6]

10. It's for clamping the front wheel into, right?

If so then I'll take it.

11. That's right. Just let me know when you want to come and get it.

12. Hi, what decat pipe would work with it. I have a mivv but probably not work.
    Thanks Kenneth

14. Thanks Pete, lastly, would I need to remap the bike or should it be ok with current setup?

Cheers Kenneth

15. If you're already running the mivv decat, you should really have already had one. If it's running ok, another end pipe won't really make a difference (except on looks).

16. As JH said, if your running ok no problem, if you are using the standard twin tips the Akrapovic could actually improve the running because it would create a little more back pressure.

Cheers,

Pete.

17. Thanks lads,
    I haven't fitted the mivv decat yet. Bought it as a lad was letting it go cheap. Was told it would run on standard map?
    If I was to fit decat and the Akrapovic, how much would it cost for a new map?

Thanks Kenneth

18. Hi Kenneth,

I fitted the arrow de-cat and end can to my 2016 and haven't changed or touched any sensors so for me as far as the ecu is concerned nothings changed except the way the exhaust gases escape.

19. Hi Kenneth, I think you would get away without a re-map, but if you did need one CJS IN Bristol is a person you could speak to.

Pete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information