1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Front Brake Upgrade

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by damodici, Oct 8, 2016.

1. *up grade ohlins

2. . Ok well they say most bikes come with shet cast brakes…like all of them…..these brakes (gp4rx) are like the cheapest model…of the real level of brakes…(one single piece of aluminum) they come with pads, if you buy the authentic ones 100mm is the spacing, I’m still working out the details, I purchased these on eBay they have to be made in Italy, there is this big thing about people sell fake Brembo, these brakes are beautiful also, really nice lookers…..It’s money well spent, supposedly the stock master cylinder is compatible, twice the braking power? I spent a lot of time researching, and yea it sucks but most super bikes come with not that great brakes! I love my 959 panigale, but the brakes from the factory are terrible! I paid 1100$ from Taiwan on eBay….i lucked out they were real and were made in Italy , you have to be careful! There is an authentication system….its super scary to buy them fakes everywhere mate! These are banging brakes, supposedly stop on a dime, they come with amazing brake pads also? Bro all I know is I wanted shocks, exhaust, and brakes, now my arctic white is basically a 959 corse, actually it’s gonna be better than a corse edition now?

3. That’s 1100$ US…..

4. IMG_0603.jpeg

IMG_0604.jpeg

5. They have pads with them?

IMG_0608.jpeg

6. All this other shet about changing the ebc settings and bla bla bla is nonsense….the stock calipers are cast, and really basically shet! Like low level brakes…..so the earlier posts by others about changing the engine braking all that is all nonsense!, these gp4rx are the minimum, the cheapest real brakes, they are billet milled from one solid piece of aluminum, these are 2 pieces, and the cheapest version….i mean….if you want real brakes mate! It’s pretty much common knowledge I’m really surprised no one has posted about them already? Yea have a good day mate

Do Not Sell My Personal Information