1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Full Akrapovic Exhaust

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Blairso, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Chuck me £1500, save yourself a monkey, and still not stand out :) everyone a winner.

2. Fkin mugs ..... had a cut down termi on my 2010 mts and that's because I bought the bike with it on rather that the shit lookin rocket launcher original...... how gullable are we!!! The build quality is crap the look is even worse .. but yet.. WE ..as loyal punters are prepared to spend 2k on it...!as we are loyal customers!!!!

Just bought a mivv love the look and the price compared to termi ..... and sounds fkin awesome..... just hope the idle sorts out after a God run

3. Sunday commutes to church usually sort my idleness out!

4. [QUOTE="knightrider, post: 835016, member: 23103"

Just bought a mivv love the look and the price compared to termi ..... and sounds fkin awesome..... just hope the idle sorts out after a God run[/QUOTE]

Got my watch list on one. If job lands next week and I start 1 Dec I could be treating myself for xmas

• Like Like x 1
  5. Got my watch list on one. If job lands next week and I start 1 Dec I could be treating myself for xmas[/QUOTE]
    Good luck with job mate and you'll love the Mivv

6. Termi was 1800 fitted so it isn't that different , I like it
    think it looks better than the termi
    quality will definitely be better

Do Not Sell My Personal Information