1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gathering Of The Clan In 2020 - 23rd August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RichardSpag, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Make it happen

• Like Like x 2
  2. @RC1
    If it’s no bigger than a Chinchilla then I’ll put it in the glove box:upyeah:

3. Got family coming over but going to try and make it

4. We will be coming through Aylesbury around 09:30 @brettski @chizel is going to sort a point to meet You on the way through to Buckingham if you can make it.

5. Will let you / him know trying to convince family to come over and see the bikes in the car .........

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not saying I won’t come... weather dependent. 851 or MHR if so...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just seen this, was off too Nottingham so will make an earlier start and call in first, looking forward to it :upyeah::blush:

• Like Like x 5
  8. Just in case anyone has a breakdown and is in dire need of assistance on the day - tools or fuel for example, then I'm about 10 miles away and will do what I can to help, have a pretty good selection of tools here that I can bring to you but only if it's an emergency please - 07925290111.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  9. A load of Ducati’s....breakdown?? What are you implying?? :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Good job I’m not on a BMW ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Just reccyed our run, the Sausage is accepting cash now and fair warning, the management are expecting 400+ bikes tomorrow. We got here about 11:30 and it picked up a lot shortly after we arrived. Food queue is probably 20 to 30 minutes at peak times. Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. And masks seem to be in a minority :mask: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's a great help Andy, i'm hoping the outside tea bar is up and running.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lots of bike racing tomorrow which will keep some away.

15. I’m planning to leave about 0830 and it’s a 2hr ride for me. Someone get the coffee in ;)

16. My hybrid 1899 at local dealers as I type. Bloody clutch lever soft as a very soft marshmallow that’s been on a sun bed in a desert:(
    Still hope to make it

17. a fine year for motorbikes ^ :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. If your going through Buckingham I can meet you at the shell garage opposite Tesco ?? around 09:45

• Like Like x 1
  19. Looking forward to the photos:upyeah:, upset I can't be there, just a touch too far for me :(.

Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I see you have experience of Ducati and their reliability :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information