1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gathering Of The Clan In 2020 - 23rd August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RichardSpag, Jul 28, 2019.

1. #161 WAYNE, Aug 20, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  2. Weather looks OK so I may well have a run up there and catch up with everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thread need to be moved to Rideouts and events..

@El Toro

4. I’ll be there mid morning. May be with mate on his GSA. Need someone to carry my high heels :cool:
    I’ll be on my 1899!

• Like Like x 1
  5. As I live about 20 minutes away it would seem churlish not to try to drop in and see the bikes. Sadly the 888 is still awaiting the laying on of hands from a Ducati high priest to resurrect it ( plus many hours of tidying ), so I will be on an incredibly dull red Honda CBF. At least I got the colour vaugely right on that one. I shall bring some pictures of my bins as my finest/only contribution to this forum ... yeah, best avoided then.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking forward to some wheelies then if it’s the 1899!!

7. Thread moved

• Like Like x 1
  8. About time I got my butt in gear and come along to meet you forum peeps. I’m 20 minutes away so if you don’t mind me inviting myself along I can be there around 10:30
    Cheers
    TC

• Like Like x 5
  9. the 748r still sorned and dont get the 749s until monday so might try to pop up in the gt3 if cars are allowed and not raining?!

• Like Like x 5
  10. @RC1 if it starts raining there can I have first dibs on the passenger seat space? TIA o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Is it going to be windy? It's real windy here in London and I heard it's going to be like this for days... I mean proper windy to the point where riding in it wouldn't be fun, especially for 2.5 hours each way.

12. see on the day chizel - have a look on your favourite weathercaster. This from today predicts a drop to 14 mph:-

https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weather/week/northampton_united-kingdom_2641430

• Like Like x 1
  13. If youre ever in the marylebone area pop in and say hello. Ill let you drool over some pics of the newly acquired wheels?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sunday looks pretty good TBH mate. Fancy going up together via Aylesbury / Buckingham?

• Like Like x 1
  15. if i can get the timings to work i can bring up the rear of the convoy mate?

• Like Like x 1
  16. course mate you may need to share with my dog though!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. I don’t know if it has already been mentioned but the Super Sausage management require customers to wear a face mask/face covering over nose and mouth whilst queuing in the cafe to order at the counter and IIRC, no cash, contactless card only. Andy

• Useful Useful x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. I will send you and @chizel a text.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Bike started, chain lubed, tyres inflated. Too wet to try to today, so first ride will be Sunday!

• Like Like x 6
  20. Sounds good if I'm going.
    What's @brettski sayin?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information