1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodwood Breakfast Club Sun 6th Oct 2013

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by keninsussex, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Agree - we are leaving here at 8.00, be there for 8.15.
    Forecast for down here (Goodwood) looking F A B !! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  2. You lot will probably be gone by time we get there! Leaving loomies about 10 so just before 11

3. I'd be up for that.. I'm coming through from London, so should hit there about then (it's near Guildford, right?)

Ian

4. Hi Ian
    have a look at the link in the original post which will take you to the Goodwood site with directions, times etc. Guildford and then south is good for starters....

Bear in mind it's all done by about midday

5. I shall probably be taking a spin down there on Sunday...

6. Sorry - wasn't clear in my post - my reply was to the guy wanting to meet at the Triumph garage and I was trying to clarify which garage he was referring to.

Hopefully I (or my SatNat) can find Goodwood okay :)

7. #27 Chris, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  8. Are we just meeting there or anyone meeting ahead at say Box Hill and doing a joint run down?

9. ^ I was all up for this bar the last two words :) - I will be leaving between 7 and 8 o'clock

• Like Like x 2
  10. Might meet you Roy and Paul at Lonnies on my Ducati ZZR1400 for this.

11. Coolio, not seen you for ages! You still wearing the lace -up rocker jeans ;-)

12. What time to meet at box?

13. Give us a buzz (H & self) when you get down - think Phil is coming down early, too

14. Sorry to Ian 944 I didn't realise your post was aimed at me triumph garage is not near Guildford, you'd be better aiming for bury hill or go straight to Goodwood, hopefully we'll get parked somewhere near the aero club.

15. I'll be there, as usual...

16. Where Jas, working?! Can we mention your name for a better spot ;-)

17. I will be at box for for 7 ish for an early run to goodwood.

18. I'll be at Box early doors as well.

19. ^ might swing by then but was going via Guildford/Milford - and you two?

20. Anyway is good chris

Do Not Sell My Personal Information