1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Gopro Action Camera, Which One And Where?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Schifi, May 6, 2016.

1. I’ve been chasing Olfi for ages and they’ve been promising the external mic since before I got their latest model. Their latest reply was that the next model will now be the one to have he external mic. Annoying as I purchased the current one based on their promise of an external mic that was only months away.

2. That is impressive!!!

3. I use a gopro 5 hero session. I then have a app on android phone for audio from my Bluetooth helmet mic setup. I always do the clap the hands for aligning the video audio in pinnacle studio. Camera on helmet. Usually 1080 & sometimes take 4k video. Stunning results. Just editing some footage taken 2 weeks ago while out in north Yorkshire area. I have just set up a mic near rear No plate with a Tascam recorder in the back box to pick up exhaust from full termi setup so I can mix the sound on acceleration. 20190310_235317.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Can you tell me what Bluetooth app you are using,since it works. I've looked on Google play and there is a varied choice.

5. Hi. Yes I looked for ages before an Asian lad on you tube was using it. It was the only one I found that worked & paired up to my hands free headset. Took a bit of getting it to pair but did eventually. As you probably already know that when I 1st set of I create a start point by raising hands & clapping in front of camera to get audio sinked properly. Heres a pic of the app from store. Android.
    20190312_163503.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a go.

7. Just to add another suggestion.
    My mate had one of these 360 degree Rylo cameras when we were in Sardinia. You can use the software to get those all important MotoGP passing shots!
    (Apparently I went past too close to him for it to follow).
    However I think it might only be available in the USA for now.

This was only quickly saved, not edited properly.

Review here:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/camcorder-reviews/rylo-review/

• Like Like x 2
  8. That looks really good. Oh god don't get me started . Spent too much already :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 2
  9. GoPro chin mounted

10. Quite like the gyro stuff :upyeah: Is it controlled on bike or is that done after the event when watching (like MGP is)?

11. You do it after the event using a phone based App.
    Not sure if you can buy it in the UK yet though.

I'm still using my Drift, I just like that I can leave on constant record and then 'Tag' something good when it happens and save 30 seconds of video. I wish more cameras offered this feature, it's much easier when you come to edit the footage.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information