1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gumtree Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chris, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Chris, I bet that was you when you were in short pants back in day.:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have a few questions. Last MoT ran out 4 years ago and the last service was 76 miles after the MoT in October 2017. Would a belt service be sufficient to recommission a bike that has been laid up for 4 years ? I dislike all the blue shit that has been sprinkled over the bike, the ASV levers and the awful nose cone. Is the original equipment removed included in the sale ? Oh yes, why is a £15k bike being sold for £10k, what is wrong with it ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. yes, clocks are wrong for starters..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ^ yep, forks too, 916'ish?

5. Hey Chris.

The Clocks are similar to a genuine Ducati performance set that I had on my M900 when I first brought it.
    If also DP mine sold for £450 when I moved them on, which is a significant lump of the purchase price of that bike.
    The Revcounter is quite unique in that it runs off the Carbie IC ignitors, rather than a signal from the ECU as per the later bikes.
    I'll have a scan through the catalogue later and see if I can find them.
    EDIT - Nope, not in there, must stop jumping to conclusions.

I believe that tank is also in the Ducati Performance catalogue too.

As well as lots of other things the Forks are wrong too.
    The first M900s actually had non-adjustable Showas fitted, but dropping in some adjustable ones was a good idea.

#627 Nasher, Nov 12, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
  6. ‘kill it with fire’ for me probably worth more broken but not £1750 but then peeps can be free and easy with their money

7. It's not my bike just saw it advertised.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information