1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gumtree Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chris, Jul 21, 2015.

1. yes, well aware, i'm waiting for the knock at the door as bound to get arrested for re-posting.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It’s tough at that price………

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes but please explain why people don't phone up, view and then talk turkey..............perhaps the lack of a pair of balls.

4. Because probably sellers get upset when the offer is not close to the sellers expectations. Maybe people have spoken to the vendor by phone and realise they aren’t on the same planet so don’t bother viewing. Vendor hoping to find the one person who believes it’s price is good, he could be waiting a long time IMO

5. skeletons-1432216712DG2.jpg My experience is just ask.!

6. You don’t know whether the vendor has been asked, you’re guessing he hasn’t had any interested parties talk to him.

7. Perhaps yes or no on that front or they can't agree terms.

8. those chains must make walking painful for them.

9. Or judging by those skull fractures they must've splitting headaches like me at the minute...

10. There on the NHS waiting list :skull:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Something else not working properly in this country, surely not......

12. I don't know much about this generation of Ducati's but it seems like I would be paying for a limited edition bike with a load of changes from stock.

It's on car and classic with more backstory.
    https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1460588

13. All the originals parts come with the bike so you can enjoy the upgrades without worry

14. Fair comment, but tbf he does say (most of) the original parts are with the bike - can't undo the head work by JHP obviously!

The mileage is a bit confusing: on Gumtree it's 6746, on Car and Classic it's variously stated (and shown in a photo) as 5919, 20000 and 35000! Or maybe I didn't read it properly.

Looks quite nice though, even if the price is a bit salty.

15. Yeah a little irritation is setting in on the mileage front for me as well, perhaps that's why it hasn't sold yet.
    I'd flag another SP5 up in the ebay section the last few days, up 4 auction, but a start price of just £16k.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information