1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have You Seen Our Panigale ? We've Seriously Pimped It

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't like the look of the front mudguard from PB - Grills need to go, Reminds me of the old custom parts to come out on the Old Srads etc

2. Getting a bit of a tough time there PB s'pose the "seriously pimped" statement asked for it :) but you're pricing looks good :upyeah: What I would like to know as it isn't clear from the website are these carbon fibre & resin components or "plastic" mouldings with a "carbon" look film/finish? :eek:

3. I took my 1199 and pimped her out real good, had her on the street 24x7.... She never had time to eat...lol ;) .. 10% off for the lads.. and 20% off for the ladies....

pimped.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. I'm in
    love ;-) what a stunning Panigale, and those Termi,s look beautiful to...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bitches...:Bag:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeh, like my Pani is spoilt worse than yours with tat, ner ner ner ner ner ;) ........................ it's a joke OK, sort of :Bag:

7. Words are very powerful :)

8. I note PB coming under fire. I have only had one item from them and it was a screen for my 2011 848 Evo. It fitted sort of. Was very tigh and the between the holes where screen screws to fairing you could se the fairing kink up slightly. I will say though that PB ARE NOT the only company that provide goods where the holes don't quite match the original figment

9. Yes just over 600 miles covered when pics were taken and all done in damp conditions :(.
    WTF happened to the drama queen emo :(

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
  10. I Will Add - I have purchased the headlight protectors for the pani and also a double bubble screen - I have fitted the head light covers and like the look - the screen is still in its box as had second thoughts - quality wise - screen looks very good and as do the headlight protectors - which have done there job as I have a Large stone chip in one of them so they seemed to of saved the light unit from damage

11. Hi Tobytyke,

All of our carbon fibre products are autoclave manufactured in 2/2 twill weave with gloss or matt lacquered finishes.

All the best,
    Richard

• Like Like x 1
  12. joking aside, i expect to see chicken strips on all road bikes ridden within 80-90% of their ability.
    Anymore and they are riding too fast to be safe, and probably one of the arseholes who only ride racing lines and nearly run into me every week.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I certainly know what you mean but that doesn't have to be the case - there are a couple of 270 degree loop left handers with one way only near York which are so much fun to get it heeled over in perfect safety - and big roundabouts with excellent visibility for right handers. It's what bikes do best, it's fun, not dangerous. Have more fun ;)

14. ok, so your left hander, youre banked right over, animal appears, or a horse deposit on your line, you back off, or even brake and your onto the wrong side of the road, or even off it!
    Just being devils advocate!
    Now tell me about the road near york you like, its my neck of the woods :upyeah:

15. I know it is :)
    You don't get horse muck on the by pass loops ;-) now get it leant over, you'll love it :upyeah:

16. :upyeah: In which case the pricing is very good and in my experience quality is good too, the negative comments wouldn't put me off :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. that means i will have to take the stabbilisers off!

• Like Like x 1
  18. No pics didn't happen

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  19. My Evo :)

2015-04-30 06.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  20. Vince...did you do that at Cheals roundabout?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information