1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello folks - Excited newbie alert

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by West12, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Cheers mate, I'll take a look in the morning, you posted while I was typing. I 'll probably have to ask where I can get the curved bracket from.

2. I'm looking mate I'll get back to you

3. Evening and welcome !

And best of all it is yellow :biggrin: thanks god someone else as a Yellow Ducati as well.

I am sure you will love it, the weather looks good for later today as well so welcome and have fun !

#23 Dave-748, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  4. Nice bike, did you sort the side stand in the end?
    You're just up the road from me too, I'm in Fernhurst :upyeah:

5. Welcome to the forum buddy, nice 748 you got there, shame about the yellow, but everyone to their own :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Enjoy and ride safe.

Cheers

6. Nice bike, my first bike was a 748 and i loved it, not knowing any different i did not notice any of the differences from an inline 4, but once you get your head around it you will love it.

These bikes draw attention like no other, so make sure its always clean for photos !

7. Glad u mentioned that bit about grinding as you pull of, it's been bugging me and something I'm still getting used to, slipping the clutch to get a good start at the lights as a couple of times I've been left a little frustrated. Used to jap 4 cylinders......

Do Not Sell My Personal Information