1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Scotland Awaiting First Ducati Dilivery

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Gary gibb, Jan 30, 2017.

1. £80 plus another £40 for springs collars

2. Yeah - youve got a ducati now....its an endless money pit....just forked out 200 quid on the weekend for half a day of dyno time as the fueling was out on mine...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aye they all are mate . Might just wait see if i can find cheaper one

4. Welcome to the world of Ducati!

Couldn't agree more with this... When purchasing a Ducati you have to go in :Wideyed: I've only been in the fold just over a year myself but I went in with very wide eyes and knew what I was getting in to when I took the plunge.

My bikes throw wobblers, made my heart sink at times and made my eyes water when settling up bills for having work done! But then I have thrown my leg over and 0.5 miles down the road, all is forgotten, I'm in love again and I remember why I bought it in the first place. :grinning:

It is all part of ownership at the end of the day and I couldn't go back to a run of the mill Jap IL4 again...

5. Yep - but youll find you get what you pay for. The cheaper ones tend to wash out on the colour or corrode. If you can find one from a notable supplier - the oberon aero ones are nice (had one on my last hyper) really nicely made, but, 120 quid...

6. Precisely this!

7. Well before i get your plate cover etc going to be 160 too much after just spending 9k . If you still have it later on that be fine i only have 50 to play with just now

8. Poker anyone :Smuggrin:

9. Haha

10. Well, its not advertised anywhere - not desparate to sell it, just give me a shout if and when you want it...im the other way around before id even picked up the hyper id started shopping! cant help it!....having said that my mortgage slush account is now bigger than my mortgage...as my mate says "its not a limit mate....its a target!"

11. Be a few weeks until bike comes anyway so plenty time

12. .....to save up :D

13. my lists up to 350 allreaDY ON EBAY . AND THATS JUST BITS N BOBS

• Like Like x 1
  14. How come this thread has got up to 74 posts/4 pages long? Is it a chick in disguise?

15. Chit chat wanders - you should know that of all people ET! and i got a new top yoke riding on this!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Am ready to by yer clutch mate pm me

17. I got a screen very lucky my mates brother had a new one he never used still in packge power bronze only took £10 for double bouble .

18. No problem, saves me the hassle of looking when I get home :upyeah:

Probably best to update your aftermarket parts wanted thread though too

19. cheers . the parts allready p (7).jpg p (7).jpg p (8).jpg p (7).jpg p (8).jpg p (9).jpg

p (10).jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information