1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from the Wirral (soon to be Durham)

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Lolapop13, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Trouble :smile:

2. Why?

3. She didn't want to post them online for everyone to see so she's PM'd me the pics :upyeah:

4. Best you share them then!

5. Hi Kate and welcome......you remind me of a pint of lager I used to know.

It doesn't always snow up here......just most of the time, and then it rains sometimes! :eek:

I'm surprised the girls here havn't asked for naked pictures of your dad yet, their probably just being polite................for now!

6. Ahh. Thanks!

I'm expecting it to be sub zero degrees even in July (please tell me I'm wrong!). Looking forward to the move as everyone I've met up there seems so lovely.

There are probably some dodgy shots of Dad in back issues of Trials and Motocross news if the girls are keen for pics of the old duffer....not sure what state of undress he's in, but whatever floats their boat!!!

7. Where are you moving to in the Durham area? And why?

8. Welcome in and have fun ......... but not too much . :smile:

9. I'm taking on the Durham branch of the National Farmers Union (been doing it for 5 years in North Wales now) and just fancied a change. Not sure where I'll be living exactly until next week, but probably not too far from the city. Greater priority is finding a home for the KTM and the horses!!!

Can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you all for your very warm welcome

11. Yup.....your wrong.

My avatar picture was taken where i live ooop norf 20 mins from Durham City.

The ciity center is fine....loads of student types around tho, but it's a nice place.

10 mins in any direction out of the center and the horses and KTM will love it.....

Oh n about the pics of the old fella, most of the girls are easily pleased around here....they must be, they put up with us lot :wink:

#32 XxAnthxX, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Is that a palm tree in the background? Thank you for the tips. Looking forward to it even more!!!:smile:

13. hi kate welcome hypermotard great bike wud love to own one to keep my mutley company

• Like Like x 1
  14. Plenty of old duffers on here to keep us occupied ;-)

15. I resemble that remark :mad:

16. I know ;-D

17. Ahh ET. There was me thinking you were a toned youthful adonis. Damn!

18. Welcome. I've found everyone is very helpful on here. Ive not long since a Ducati and it makes me grin every time I take it out :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information