1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Starter Rollers May Be The Solution...

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Keith_P, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Yea the Dunlops aren’t available over here. I don’t recall what I put on my Sons Flat Track 125 seems to recall them being kenda.

2. I’ve only just seen this thread so missed the boat royally, but if you did need a set of starting rollers in the future, I have a simple 240v electric set that you would be welcome to borrow / use / maybe buy if they proved useful. My son put them together at the time we ran the track bike at it’s lightest. Since we went back to self starters, they are just sitting doing nothing.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Yup - Kenda are the closest match, but I think it available in the sizes I needed. First-world issues, eh:weary_face:

4. Yes sizing for that tyre is a struggle I found, took me an age to find them.

5. you can't beat a brand new set of carbs, i remember the occasion on a few Italian cars and it's better than... well it's very good anyway. Similar to first few runs out on new tyres after you'd put up with uneven wear on front and massive middle flat-spot on rear for too long.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information