1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from sunny Sheffield

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Eze, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Hey Archer, down your way next week for the Larling real ale / rock festival, unfortunatley not on bike tho, Mrs needs too much stuff .

2. Sorry to piss on your cornflakes guys but, over half the posts were not by me or Viv and only 24 of them are actually mine....and no my inbox is distinctly empty as I don't get email notifications of my posts. :rolleyes:

But we could have a forum where nobody posts, answers each other or speaks other than, hello....mines red what colour is yours, if you'd rather.....OH that's already been thought of too, try the D.S.C.:wink:

Sorry Eze if you were dissapointed by people actually posting in your thread and speaking to you....but I thought that was the whole point...silly me:rolleyes:

By the way Hello Eze, what colour is yours?:biggrin:

#122 XxAnthxX, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  3. I must turn my notifications off :)
    Laters Anth ;-)

4. Oooooo 29 posts sorry Eze :)

5. Someone's a bit touchy today.

6. Sod the colour ...... What tyres are best and where do I put my tax disc......hi anth / viv where ya been ????? Thought you'd both gone and bought japs ? It's been ages welcome back .... Did someone mention narfuc ie Barnsley but flatter????

7. Work got in the way :-(

8. Hi Nik, was it any particular day? The weather isn't forecast too good but might be able to pop over on the Friday. Can't make the Saturday as have folks over but would be good to meet up with someone who has far more knowledge of the best bikes out there!

9. Duke, there's nothing wrong with narfuc! We gave you Bernard Matthews and turkey twislers didn't we! He he

10. You did mate I'm sorry , all the jobless fecks, single mums, and fat kids will praise you and above all Iceland too ......lol

11. Lol thanks for the warm welcome ;-) by the way mines Red :-b

• Like Like x 1
  12. I was just teasing dude :cool: Since joining, I have found the forum to be the first place I go. I love the banter, the friendship of strangers and this place just makes me laugh. Please don't take anything I say too personally, you've already helped me out personally more than most bikers I know :upyeah:
    I think its fair to say, we all belong here. All of us :upyeah::upyeah:

13. Glad to be of service :-D

14. Teasing is not allowed dammit ...... Sarcastic comments and outrageous pisstaking is tho !!!!!..... Err .... Right ????

15. Ahhhhhhrrrrrgggggg Fing typical, taking gixer down tomorrow to pick up 1098 and a bloody FI light has come on
    !!.
    So I do a diagnostic check and the TPS sensor is showing a fault......she really doesn't want to go !!!
    Let's hope dealer don't notice ;-)

16. I think the lamp would be coming out of it...just in case.

17. Oh I forgot to mention im originally from bury st Edmunds! My mum lives in stowmarket....heading down there this weekend to drop the nipper off for a two week break! Got family in Milton too! Small world Eze!!

18. Bury st Edmunds !!!! Ha ha been there a few times ;-)

Used to end in ipswich at club UK back in the day ;-)

19. You dodgy so and so !!

20. :wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information