1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from sunny Sheffield

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Eze, Jul 25, 2012.

1. See all the best things come from this part of the world! And Eze I'm just inland from Cromer( 10 miles away),, so far enough from the oldies and druggies.

2. Ok so I picked the 1098s up today..............

3. And the experience has left you speechless.

4. Ha ha very good but........

5. It was too heavy to carry home !

6. Well it was like this.....

7. It just felt Special !!!!

Now the gixer was a complete animal with lots of big mods and went like a Saddam with a scud up his ass..... But always lacked that something something !
    Let's call it Soul for this exercise ;-)
    So the 1098s has bags of this Soul thing, sitting on her and not in her (excuse the dirty pun) harked me back to my old two stroke days the composure and corner speed is awesome...... Like my old RS250.
    The brakes are sweet and insisted on trying to pop my eyes from my scull, although I quickly realised Brakes...... Are not needed ;-)

So I the short sordid affair we have had I'll definitely be going back for more ;-)

Rock on

Ez

• Like Like x 1
  8. I bumped into Anth and Viv and I haven't had a ride on it yet.

9. I haven't got a licence yet .... Does that matter ?

10. Or a British passport either :-bu

11. I popped in to SMC last Sunday and took a look at the 848 Evo Corse demo they had for sale. Made them an offer with my R1 to p/x but they wouldn't accept it :-/

However Ducati Manchester did and I got me a deal :)

12. Sweet, have you got it yet ?

13. No I pick it up on Friday :)

Insurance was sorted this morning in readiness :)

14. Me and nutcase will shout next week for a blat then ? Emms got her test on the 6th , pm me when you wanna blat out

15. I'm up for it ;-)

16. Emms always up for it ....... Damn the weather!!!! 9yr old just came home because of rain..........aaaaaaaaaAaAargh!!!!!!!

17. Couple of pics of the new girl !! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344095310.818188.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344095282.225387.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344095282.225387.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344095310.818188.jpg

18. Very nice enjoy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information