1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi I'm new here and just bought this

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by slickmouse, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Totally agree with that; 80-odd hp doesn't sound like it's worth getting out of bed for these days, but a punchy engine in an agile chassis will always be worthwhile, and I'm glad I took the offer of getting one. It's a laugh a minute, the multi.

2. I'm still happy I bought the bike and the dealer in Exeter (SP Motorcycles) seem to be doing their best to do what is best, they have a tank and its getting all painted and the pump fitted new seals etc. I reckon they didn't know the tank was leaking as it didn't until you filled it up and was traded in with a low tank, I know it'll take time to arrive and I'm prepared to wait for the job to be done properly.
    No doubt it'll arrive in time for a few rides before the snow comes lol

3. Well, I got the bike back on Saturday, new tank fitted, painted beautifully and all put back so you'd never know. Cupar motorcycles stripped it all down and sent it to SP Motorcycles in Exeter who bought a new tank had it resprayed and sent it back then Cupar put it all back, they called me about 1 week ago to collect but been mega busy and so they delivered it for me on Saturday.
    Great service from both dealers, and I've got my baby back :)

4. Bike looks minted Enjoy. There are some great roads up here

5. Looks a nice machine hope you manage to find a bit of decent weather to ride it. Just beware the dash on these machines has been known to let water in if parked out for long or ridden lots in the rain.

6. Good to know about the dash, it is sitting outside just now but have a cover and invested in a Gazebo too, sitting on the computer at Christmas because Downton abbey is on :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information