1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there, take a look at my money pit

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by 14990, May 10, 2012.

1. Unique, I like it, good job.

2. A few new little bits and pieces that have been added.

[​IMG]

A 'Quickset' adjuster for adjusting kill times on the Quickshifter. I doubt I'll use it a deal but it looks trick.

Also replaced these two ugly pieces of switchgear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With these beauties

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do we reckon?

• Like Like x 1
  3. You have many trolley jacks...:biggrin:

Really like the switches....Very clean looking...:upyeah: ebay?

4. No, not from ebay mate, they're from a company called Bike Sport Developments.

5. £159.00...!!!

"Money pit"....! You're not wrong...:biggrin:

6. Hahaha yeah, I had clear out of old bits and bobs from the garage hen the free listing thing was on ebay so treated myself :p

Whilst they will probably never justify their cost, I must say the switches are ver y wll made. The wires and connectors are of a high quality, the machining and general construction are all robust and neat and the action of the buttons are smooth and positive. Very pleased with them :upyeah:

#86 14990, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  7. Hi. Deffo a money pit!!
    Intrigued at those control "clusters". What functions are on the left hand side one? Ask as have limited use of left arm / little hand feeling after a big crash and these may be pretty helpful. Or are they purely for track applications (lap counter / timer etc)?
    Thanks,
    Andrew.

8. They just control the standard dash readouts. So that you can scroll through the different screen displays. I believe the company does consider bespoke designs so may be worth contacting. It's Bike Sport Developments and they are based in Northants IIRC.

9. Great job well done :upyeah:

10. Very, very nice, it's good to be different well done...wish it was mine :upyeah:

11. Thank you guys

12. I guessing you've completely scrapped the indicators then, but look really cool. I could be convinced to get me some of those :upyeah:

13. Yeah, I just point where I'm going lol

14. That is sweet. Great job there, as said forget the money it is gone ....

15. @14990 Sorry mate, just jumped in on the end of this. Stunning bike, and well integrated. Do you use it on track at all?

16. Yeah I've had it round Donington, but only once. Didn't get time for any track days last year. Hope this year can afford me more track time. Cheers for the kind words.

17. @14990 "Hope this year can afford me more track time" You know it makes sense! :upyeah:

18. I really want to do Cadwell on this and give Snett 300 a go too.

19. Great project, looks great. Cadwell here in June, be good to see you there The Proud Home of Odiham Motorcycle Club :upyeah:

20. What's the cost of membership and the day?

Edit: cheers for the compliments too :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information