1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there, take a look at my money pit

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by 14990, May 10, 2012.

1. £20 membership and £145 for 2 days or I think £80 for 1 day :)

2. I doubt I'd have the time for two days tbh but it'd be a fair deal if I did. We'll have to see.

3. Nice bike, I think the colour scheme and design works well...where did you get the number plate hanger?

4. eBay, it's made by an American company called Competition Werkes.

5. If you keep this up, its an early runner for the 2013 bike of the year :biggrin:

6. Unfortunately with only 5 votes this year that's gonna be difficult.

Shame too, as the bike is really unique and really well done.

I just don't think some people 'get it'

I personally like it cause it's different, although I wouldn't do it to mine, it doesn't stop it from being a fantastic bike.

• Like Like x 1
  7. There are still just over 11 months of campaigning to do :wink:. Personally I love the thing. Its great seeing somebody turn a bike into just what they want. Thats not to say that standard is at all bad. Them blokes in the factories know what they are doing

• Like Like x 1
  8. Really nice to read that its appreciated by others, although my only goal is to please myself with it. Anth, I reckon you may have hit the nail on the head or maybe on the shoulders at least, people maybe don't get it. I still get a huge sense of satisfaction every time I look at it, and for me that's a major part of why I ride bikes.

To think that just under 3 years ago I walked into the dealer as a young lad, eager to get my hands on one and was given a test ride, followed quickly by the biggest Cheshire Cat style grin that is still on my face, I think it was a sound investment.

I must say (maybe a little off topic) but the whole experience has been helped massively by my dealer, Italia Moto. I was treated like a human being right from the word go even at the age of 20 and have been ever since. Always greeted with hearty handshakes and smiles all round plus all the coffee I can drink. Even if I stray from Ducatis I reckon I'll always go back, they are a sound bunch of people and would thoroughly recommend them to anybody.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information