1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya Fellow Ducatisti!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by TomTom, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Welcome to a great forum. That's not a bad 1st post!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yep, it will make the front page soon, wether it stays there or not is an entirely different matter :Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. :Kiss::upyeah:

4. You know it! Got my bleedin collar felt before I realised I was wearing one :eek:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. What's with the face palm?

And, more importantly, how do I do em too?

6. For those that might not know Tom knows his shit with specifying, building, tuning, and mapping Ducatis to a much greater degree than most.

It also happens he's a generous bloke that is also only too happy to share knowledge.

Good to see you here Tom it seems a weird sense of humour around here but that should suit you down to the ground. I've certainly been refreshingly surprised by some of the conversations these guys are having.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi Tom
    As said before, good to see you here. Let's hope you can enjoy the forums technical aspect and tune out for the dross.

Looking forward to some "Meat on the bone" posts

8. Welcome DaveDave :)

9. We are routing for him :)

10. It's probably better out of the newbie section where we talk dross :Kiss::Oldman:

11. On your phone I'm on iphone
    You should have smilies running along the bottom of each comment just press them (only one we havnt been allowed anymore :( )
    Hope that helps if not @El Toro will help

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Hi tomtom. Seen a lot of your stuff on the other forums. Looking forward to seeing more on here.

Hello and welcome.

13. It's meant as a 'oh no' but some mean it as 'you nobber' or similar I think :Facepalm:

14. Bleedin Germans
    [​IMG]

15. Thanks everyone! I bet itll be good, mostly worried about AirDuck saying its a bit quirky even for his taste :) (A face plant here would be perfect)

#36 TomTom, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  16. The satnav is much better at it than I am...sad to say :D
    I actually applied for tomtom.com before the satnav was public, too bad they beat me to it huh :/ And every other domain starting with tomtom was taken too, so I figured something big was up, but them taking up on my nick for an application I got feel honored right hehe.

#37 TomTom, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. :Smuggrin:

18. Like the track video... You certainly can ride! Welcome to the forum.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information