1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horsham Piazza Italia 18th April 2014

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Bikerbabe, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Rob got caught on Camera by the Rozzers

image.jpg

2. I find you've never got a grenade when you need one the most!

• Like Like x 1
  3. A good day out - like 2 years ago, a rather chilly start, but the sun was out. Caught up with a few old friends wandering around the town centre, admired the bikes parked up (saw NuttyNick's Radical Pantah, and a Superleggera owned by someone whose face was familiar but whose name totally escapes me). A pleasant ride home via the A272, bluebells out in the woods, fewer cyclists infesting the roads compared with this morning, and a tea stop in Petworth. I think the Monster appreciated having a few corners to go round, compared with my tedious straight commute.

• Like Like x 1
  4. John probably

5. No, it's Steve Forster's bike :)

6. A great day out, nice to catch up with 'Lucazade' and meet Paul and Hugh :upyeah:

7. Hi good meeting you today. Steve Forster's bike was amazing but haven't a clue who he is lol.

#89 Hugh Willmer, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Phils video of the bikes coming into town:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Just before the big day!! italy day 016.JPG

10. i had superb day first trying to keep up with nutty who was making good progress to get to the ralley point i didnt know where i was going so was ringing mutly's neck to keep up .... nice ride around before the Horsham meet then i had awesome blast from horsham to forest row great roads ..glass of cider and back to sarff london quality 165 miles my old mutly

#92 paulfastbikes, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  11. The Ferrari Roling out...

• Like Like x 1
  12. The bikes coming in:

Saw me at 3.11

13. Rob and I about 57 secs

14. Thank you all for taking part in the event, a busy day for the events team, and did any of you meet up with Dave Hailwood?

• Like Like x 1
  15. If any of you are going to Bury theA29 is closed ( got traffic tweet )

16. good pic of Sue on Flickr , couldn't copy it but have a look, Luca was also in it

timothy barnes
    _MG_8111
    Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Ferrari

17. I tried but I give up I guess I "was" in it but you deleted me as there is none of me I can see (or to many pages so cannot be bothered) :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. how do you upload a picture from drop box ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information