1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot or not.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by He11cat, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Eek, just imagine how self obsessed she must be to do that shit to herself.

And anyway muscles like that belong on Brighton beach. (Actually, as you say she's got a Harley are we sure that there's not a tiny todger hiding away in that thong?).

Yuk.

2. For the way she has transformed herself physically and has tried to make something of herself she has my utmost respect. The fact she is only famous for being famous saddens me, however I understand that she is supposed to be quite a nice person. Personally I am very much intrigued by a woman with a six pack (not in the beer sense)

3. I think shes famous as shes a glamour model who's worked on countless publications and shoots all over the world...shes not a big brother wannabe waster in that respect

I have watched a few documentaries on here change and what shes looking to achieve. Sometimes as many as 5 hrs a day in the gym, extreme diets, abstinence and drug free...

4. I remember when Marsh and "Jordan" were in a publicity war against each other over column inches.

They also fought over being in the newspapers, too.

• Like Like x 2
  5. In that respect I stand corrected :smile:

6. That!!! Is disgusting OMG I feel sick
    I like muscles but that is not right

7. I'm not a fan of Jodie marsh either

• Like Like x 1
  8. My my Mel... What a storm you have created ! And, just for the record... No, absolutely not. OK so she's worked hard to look like that - but she looks HIDEOUS !

9. she was hot, now not my cup of tea, muscles / tattoos , suzi perry does my head in, so annoying

10. Then yes... now no! 12692d1363612226-hot-not-image.jpg

12692d1363612226-hot-not-image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'll take one for the team!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  12. You'd want to be very careful if you happened to have a pin on you.

13. Fret yee not, thats a photoshop

14. No way. You see the pics of her in full competition trim? That's her alright, bait helped by tablets to reduce water retention.

15. I think we're talking about him now.

16. Not the Jodie Marsh pic, the one of the balloon man :wink:

17. WTF? Her face was nice before but now she worse then a witch. Wicked witch of the west is a hot glamour model in comparison.

Why, ego is huge with her!

18. Your all mental.

Shes hot.

Cant stand Cat Funts.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information