1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Many Can You Name?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Dec 11, 2022.

1. It was a tongue in cheek comment sir and nothing more, like me & others you can put a name to a face.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris there are no "results" I'm afraid. I saw the pic on Elons soapbox and thought it would be fun to work out who the pictured artists were -I was right!

I just used google image to find out that the woman is from a band called Romeo Void. Pretty bad to my ear but maybe some others might like it? I still have no idea who the red haired guy is along with quite a few others!

3. Oh you have an answer sheet! Where did you get that? T'would be appreciated by many if you'd share it at some point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have and I will. Do people want more time?

I got it from the artist's sales site, btw.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Who is the artist?

6. Matthew Lineham.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1

7. i have results also Jez? that's how I could supply clues etc - do you read these posts man??

"seek and ye shall not go blind" :rolleyes::)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I read it all and indeed savoured every word, nay sylable; just not at the moment it was written...

I've now seen the list. There's a great many we got right, a few notables with reasonable likeness we missed and a load of folks I've never heard of nor sing!

9. :thinkingface::rolleyes::thinkingface::)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information