1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Many Can You Name?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Any of those women could be Boy George, it’s a trap

2. have we got 7 down 3rd across yet? - it's bugging me, distinctive smile and a "cap"
    also - same row - 6/7/8 across?

3. I don’t but it was bugging me googled it and it gave me Demetria, however turns out sexpee is correct and it’s Annabelle lwin

4. Thanks Scud-u-like

• Like Like x 1
  5. What’s with the I love you on the mick jones, getting out of hand Sexpee peeps will start putting 3&2 together and getting 4 here.

6. No

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. In your dreams

8. I bet she's still going wild in the country no matter what her name is!

9. Another McLaren creation of course. She was super hot I remember.

10. Not sure 2 row 1st in is Sid Vicious, hasn’t got his trade mark scowl and his hair is too long at the back for it to be a Punks haircut. Also missing Vicious signature choke chain and padlock.

11. Correct on both accounts, C30, C60, C90 GO!

12. She was but it became too much in the end, you can have too much of a good thing………..:joy:

13. Yes all true. But many of these are in twos (Lydon), Sid was a big name in the 80's & some of the drawing are not too hot. Plus we don't have anyone else to be that guy!

14. The drawing is terrible, makes my eyes bleed……

I’m going for Nick Rhodes DuranDuran, for me that isn’t vicious no trade mark bikers leather jacket either.

#94 DucatiScud, Dec 11, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
  15. Well Bowie's in there and he spans five decades.!

16. Not centuries though.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. two rows up 4 across - Joan Jett?

[​IMG]

18. True, but he had only spanned one and a half by 1985 and he was the King of England by then with his China Girl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Thats Noel Fielding ain’t it…..:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. ....and what a legacy he left behind.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information