1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Many Can You Name?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Dec 11, 2022.

1. No we already've Chrissie from the Pretenders for that slot, and stop wearing out my mouse wheel you bastard.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. I think thats Chrissy Hynde! Joan? Smile looks alot like the girl we already named in a black outfit...

joan-jett-1990.jpg

3. Yeah The Laughing Gnome stills haunts me as it must have him, it’s said that in interviews he didn’t like it being mentioned.

All time classic though………

4. It’s Noel Fielding that is…….

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ah the boy put out some absolute stinkers, but the brilliant ones...

• Like Like x 1
  6. F#ck me you've been on that Stella Artois again.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Following the Michael Caine train of thought, prodigious output with some stinkers in there somewhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Life on Mars is my favourite of his……my mate had his scooter airbrushed with Bowie albums artwork back in the eighties looked superb.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. At least 4 missing from 4 rows up still..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I saw after I’d posted, managed to delete it but you’ve quoted it lol

11. 7 down 6 in Captain Sensible?

like a game of battleships this…….

12. :thinkingface:cud b..... but often had round sunglasses and red beret.

we are going to kick ourselves on a lot of these.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. 6 down 8 across is Malfoy from Harry Potter. must have sung something back then?

[​IMG]

14. Best I can do is Joe Strummer!

15. Could be the guy from Heaven 17?

BTW where are Wham? Blancmange? Undertones?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It isn’t Joe Strummer, never seen strummer with jet black hair and not in that style and he hasn’t that shaped face. Might be Simonon but not Strummer from The Clash

17. I reckon that's Nick Rhodes* or John Turner* from Duran Duran next to Le Bon, not Nik Turner, maybe it was an amalgamation all along and nothing to do with Hawkwind!

[​IMG]

* often vying for the same look, luckily Morrrrrrrrissssey wasn't in that band.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Nick kershaw gotta be in there somewhere

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. good call..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information