1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Many Can You Name?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Sid didn’t make the 1980s.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ah yes, was still in school when Vicious died, I’m older than I thought cheers……:thinkingface:

3. John Taylor?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You're right... I've corrected it!

5. 6 down far rhs with the black jacket on = Ian Brown, The Stone Roses.?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ^ i'll give you that, I sussed it by the cheek dimples but too tired to post, but your instinctive ESP senses will know that already and that I beat you to it morally speaking. :):):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. looks like Rick Astley

#127 Ducbird, Dec 12, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
  8. She is the one under the white faced guy
    Red hair flower in her hair

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 80's popular music mostly sucked. But nice to see Ian Curtis, Paul Weller, Terry Hall, Suggs etc. The rest can mostly fuck off, esp kajafuckingoogoo. What no Lux Interior or Poison Ivy? Meh...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mark E Smith absence also noted.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Ye, but for most people populist music is all they know. No Redskins, The The, Talk Talk or W.A.S.P (lol) or Section 25, Chameleons, Crispy Ambulance or Half Man Half Biscuit. But they shove the shite in there like Spandau, duran and twat faced Boy George (almost run him over once on my lammie (accidently))

12. Should've gone to Specsavers.;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Yeah in your dreams.;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. However... It is meant to just be a bit of fun!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Obviously another meaning of the word 'fun' that I havent previously heard of. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. You need to get on Popmaster… I like some of the stuff you mention but haven’t heard of a lot of other stuff… :confused:

17. Im exclusively BBC R6. Never listen to R2 tbh.

I dont listen to manufactured pop or pop thats geared towards populism. Those are just artistes and I prefer the art to come from an artist, its like Greggs compared to an artisan bakery.

I love music, it is my thing. Some like art (paintings) or sculpture etc, but I like music and the best is made by young people who just do things with a creative niaivity or by older artists who have grown and changed things (Bowie).

I listen to music every day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ian McCullock, Echo & The Bunnymen should be 7 down, third in from the right with the shades on and not that other bloke listed much higher.

• Like Like x 1
  19. hmm.. :thinkingface:

[​IMG]

20. Mick Jones but no Strummer, Topper or Simonon....

Nice to see Soiuxsie, but is that Anrew Eldritch next to her from The Sisters? Its not wayne hussey

Do Not Sell My Personal Information