1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Many Can You Name?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Dec 11, 2022.

1. hmmm.. again, not much in it, but will cave in here, only because of the lower fringe. :upyeah:

[​IMG][​IMG]

p.s. it's Joan Jett really!

2. “…lower fringe…”
    @Chris is that a euphemism?

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. never met either of them, "your honour" :innocent:

I can't match "brass in pocket" euphemistically anyway.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Bow Wow Wow girl is Annabella Luwin and the Seagulls bloke is either Mike or Ali Score, they supported China Crisis when I saw then in about 83.

5. Chrissie Hynde takes a dump in a bath tub.:mask:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. It’s Noel fielding, already posted who it was

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Not really 80’s though don’t really relate to them being an 80’s band?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. A bit later on if I’m not mistaken.

9. Early 90’s for me, bucket hats weren’t an 80 icon lol

10. Pat Benatar, hope I’ve spelt it right lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wikipedia is your friend here sir, i guess they're underground until they hit the big time.

12. you could be right! - I looked her up but couldn't quite match, lots more eye shadow at times, also face a bit more round?.

13. They’ll have all been unknown bands at some point, however as far as I recall Ian Brown and by default The Stone Roses didn’t chart until the early Nineties possibly post 92. You’re clutching at straws to include Ian Brown as a 80’s hit maker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Possibly, not helped by how useless the artist is unless it’s deliberate……… Just floating ideas TBH.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hmmm Chrissy ought to be in the pic, she (and her band of overdosing musicians) were much more visible in the UK during the 80's than Joan or Pat methinks!

16. I just put his name down as per the picture face match, but fronting for The Stone Roses with their debut album in 1989.:)

17. As I stated not hit makers in 89, SR didn’t become big in the 80’s. Late 80’s was big for dance music specifically Acid House and outdoor raves from my memory.

18. Surely that's Billy Joel (or Jon from Jon & Vangelis) next to Pete Burns.

19. still about 6 or more to find?
    well Jez, thanks for posting the thread - has been a good festive distraction. :upyeah:

20. There’s a few missing from the picture but I guess that’s down to the drawer (can’t bring myself to call her/him artist) recollection of the 80’s. Tracey Ullman?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information