1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Gallery

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Well, some of us can't have a non-homologated, risk of loosing your license! so we're waiting till some company has some will of taking free money and provide a new exhaust for the 939.

821 there are many who do. I had a MIVV without Cat. Again, later on had to convert it with the cat, of course the bike felt better without it but I felt safer with it :)

2. By the way :( I hate the pipe specially now that big thanks to Euro 4. Can't complain much as I have a colleague with a Monster R 1200, his bike sounds quieter than mine! really. He tried to disable the exhaust valve but could not get rid off the error code.
    Worse, no company is yet producing an exhaust... so I guess he will sell it before even someone comes with a pipe for it, so disgusted he is with this.

3. 20160523_161444.jpg
    The Termignoni added.

• Like Like x 5
  4. you bugger!!! i still have two more sleeps to go lol

5. Do you intend fitting it yourself?

6. yep. but i'll proably run it until first service. can't forsee any problems though

7. 20160523_161254.jpg

Love the way it showcases the single sided swinger!

• Like Like x 1
  8. is that yours? looks lovely with the carbon hugger too. i wasn't goint to bother with carbon after buying every single DP piece for my 848, but you've changed my mind lol. out of interest, what are the indicators like in the full system kit?

9. With that much rear exposed now the carbon fender makes sense.

errr. and by when the respective sound clip? video? ;)

10. That looks awesome. I cheaped out on the hyper and bought a MIVV end can. Due any day now!

G4zz4 - notice any difference with the up map?

• Like Like x 1
  11. My first service was last Saturday which was when the exhaust was being fitted too. When the dealer quoted me for fitting it they underestimated how big a job it was going to be. It was booked as a 4 hour job, but I was given a 50% discount, so paid for 2hrs labour. I dropped the bike off at 9am sat morning and was told to expect a call later afternoon to collect. I called them at around 4pm after not hearing anything only to be told it wouldn't be ready until today, what was supposed to be an easy 4hr job took a total of around 14hrs Inc oil and filter change as I picked it at 3pm today! The guy at the service counter said having them fit it was the "best thing I ever did", it had to be stripped far beyond what they'd anticipated. And I would have struggled!

12. Oh yes!

13. i'm an HGV technician and love playing about at home to. I don't doubt you when you say it's a big job. a weekend in the garage with radio 2 and lots of pots of fresh coffee :) i'll be in heaven. this is my toyshop at home :)

[​IMG]

#253 Daddy2coull, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. Thanks fella, the indicators look nice. I bought the dedicated LED indicators listed in the catalogue, along with the evo-tech tail tidy, and they cleared the can by about 5mm. The ones in the kit are slightly shorter and not so thin but not as big as originals.

15. i've got the r&g tailtidy ready to fit. i looked at the DP indicators and think i'll end up with them too. just have to watch out for swmbo. i haven't even got the bike yet!!

16. Now that ^^^^ is a nice toolkit!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. You don't know a bloke called 'Shuv' do you @Daddy2coull ? He's from Lowestoft and has a very very clean Suzuki Drz SM! I know Lowestoft is a big place but you may have seen him about!?:grinning:

18. i don't i'm afraid, but i'll keep a look out. not many places for bikers to hang out locally

19. Nice!! Love the termi!! Are those standard 939 handguards? They're like the multistrada ones? Love 'em!

20. Ah fair enough. You'd know it if you see it! Probably cleaner than factory fresh!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information